Friday, April 9, 2010

friday ramblings.

this semester has been hectic for all of us, including yours truly.when i get stressed out, i tend to lash out and say the meanest things though i don't intend to and thus, i pity cik mary for putting up with my rags and nags.heee. sry darl

even though, i can't wait for this semester to end, i'm actually pretty scared. i'm going to graduate next year (Insya Allah) and I still have no clue what I want in life. It really scares me when your friends are all so confident and have their own plans/routes in life. Everytime i ponder upon my future, the idea of being out there in the real world scares the shit out of me. I'm just not ready.

Though I'm in the teaching field, I know teaching isn't my calling. I like kids,scratch that. I love kids but I can't stand being with them more than one hour let alone the whole day. oh help me GOD.

0 comments: