Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mood:angry

My parents really need to chill. like seriously. I’m a good girl, I don’t go clubbing, I don’t smoke, im not a social smoker. i don’t even go to events. I don’t drink heck I don’t even shisha now. Okay,u get my point.

All I do is hangout with my mates. Exchange gossips and jokes like everyone else. So when I get all excited and hyper around them, I tend to lose track of time. but still im not doing anything wrong. Moreover, I don’t drive so I hafta tumpang and depend on my friends as my means of transportation. Thus it really bugs me when my parents call and scream their lungs out urging me to head back home. Followed by a series of stupid and dumb questions/statements like “WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS”, “TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OVER NYMORE”, “SUROH UR FRIENDS HANTAR U BALIK NOW” and MORE.

Take a chill pill please. I’m 21 years old. some of my friends my age are married for god’s sake. U want me to act like an adult and yet u still treat me like a child. Please la. Im not 14 anymore, u cant force me not to be friends with my best friends. It’s embarrassing enough that people label me as “the goody-goody”, “budak kecik” “tak bujang”. And for you to scream over the phone so the whole place can hear is just icing on the cake kannn?

Sumpah la.this is one of the reasons why I need to get out of shah alam. stuff like this really bothers me.

16 comments:

ayunimadarina said...

olo3 aina.

d truth always reveals. :D

Nashrah Khan said...

i sooo know what u meaannn! but what to do, sbr jela :/ haa karaoke bilee ainaa? :D:D

Pana Sensei said...

mmg pelik

aina said...

teddy-hmmn.they can be soo annoying sometimes

aina said...

nash-tulah.hmphhh.movie or karaoke?i tak ksah bler2.when are u free?

aina said...

pana-apa yg pelik babe?

FirDaOus FaDziL said...

i always feel the same aina...
in fact, im a 21 year old guy..my parent still call me and ask me bile nak balik klw dah lewat sgt..

tp xde la sampai they scream on the phone...

but in ur case, what i can say is,
just take it positively... at least u know there are people who care and worry for you... isnt that a gud thing?
mybe... err.. no offense, cume cara je kot.. its xbrape kene la kot...

sabar la aina... hihi..

aina said...

oh u pon mcm i eyyy?*high five*no im with u.cara diorang mmg tak kene

okay,maybe mmg i tak patut balik lmbt sgt tp i tumpang kwn.tak kan lah i nak paksa2 my frens hntr i balik kann.i know they're worried about me,being a grl coming home in the early hours of the morning but i ada kunci and i bwk pepper spray everywhere i go.okay,maybe partly it's my fault la kann tp mmmg they shouldnt have screamed.

Anonymous said...

my parents are like that too.. up till last year.. now that i'm 22, they are starting to loosen up.. give them time.. i mean, parents are parents.. and in some cases, like ours, they worry too much to the extend that they get all crazy over unnecessary things too.. hang in there ok? :)

farhan hassan said...

one day u'll understand why they do that.. pray it wont be the hard way

aina said...

oh thanks aimi.i hope my parents would be cool sooon.*crossed fingers*

p.s-gluck for tmrw teacher aimi.i'll be rooting for u*wooot wooot*

aina said...

paan-i do understand man. but at times i just cant tolerate anymore.but deep down i know they care about me and i feel blessed for having such caring parents.so i did what every good child would normally would do, i apologized:)

Pana Sensei said...

aina, nak karok ngn u ngn nash gak..
sore i serupa sore pamela anderson tauuu..

http://www.kuatberlakon.com

kte nk iklan mamat ni..
vote afiq darma..huhu

safwan said...

for some, shah alam is their safe haven.

like me......

let's switch!hehehe....

aina said...

pana-joommmm karaoke b4 u go to japan.jomlahhh.LETS MAKE IT OUR GROUP DISCUSSION DAY OUT!

aina said...

safwan-oh really.lets switch places then!terengganu has the best keropok leko.i boleh mkn setiap harii!!yum yummm