Friday, May 15, 2009

the ancient tag game

syeikh and nash both tagged me a looong time ago.here goes....

The rules are simple.
~Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people...

i am:


very bored

i really want to go:





shopping paradise, Hong Kong

and...





the loo.i need to do number one asap.hehe

my favourite place is:


my home:)



my favourite drink:



coffee bean's ice blended vanilla.

my favourite food:


anything soupy!

my favourite color:


purple makes me purrr~

my favourite show:


FRIENDS:)

my hobbies:


sleeping and dreaming

my wishes:


lifelong happiness.wooot woot

i would like to tag:
those who have not done this



0 comments: