Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sumpah malas giler nak buat pte

my hse is currently under construction.my toilet included.yabedabeedooo!!but what bugs me is a bunch of grown-ups in my parameter,discussing really loud and not knocking before entering.ishh.i'm a girl, i need my own privacy, a lil heads up before entering would be good.so when my room is in a mess, i could tidied it up beforehand.u can enter my space anytime u want but all I'm asking is for u to give me an hour's notice so i could do justice to it.kapish?:)



p.s-my grandma got me this really cute mirror for my loo.it's tres chic even for a mirror.currently going bananas over it.hihihi.

8 comments:

Moja Amin said...

ahahahahaha!
the assignmnts are good in torturing us all. pls the classes that still running despite of STUDY LEAVE! ish.

jap. since when you are a food tester? Hahaha

Nashrah Khan said...

aina, i nk tgk mirror tu :D oh btw, smlm u on9 kat ym hahaha. it was at 2 smtg in the morning and i knew it wasnt u cuz i know ur already snoring under the covers. i think that was the virus i was telling u abt. tetibe je 'you' buzzed me bg an off9 msg. creepyyy

aina said...

mr president@moja,

tell me about it!i seriously dont feel like it's study leave.we're at the fac most of the time pon.i want my sleeeeeep:(


owh that's one of my dream jobs.it sounds like a cool/fun one!kan?kan?kan?

aina said...

miss vice-president@mashed potato,

once my hse dh hbs construction,i'll ajak u guys come to my hse.i wanna show u ze mirror.it's soo pretty!i can stare at it 24/7.hihihi.

hah.ye ke?omg scary nye!wat did i say?takutnye3x

Pana Sensei said...

i wana c d mirer tuu!!
tres chiiiic~

tp nk tgk gak la toilet..
bilik tak besaukan??

aina said...

no problemo.bler my hse dah siap,i ajak korang dtg mkn2 and we cn hang out kt my toilet.haha

Pana Sensei said...

Instead of d pool la ek?ははは~~

aina said...

hahahha.yup2.the pool tgh kotor.blergh~