Thursday, September 18, 2008

this is fun!


i went to azie's page and saw that she tagged me!so this is what she wanted me to do:-

*I challenge you to make your own list. The only catch? You can’t include a single person you know on your list. No “I love the way my husband laughs” or “I love hearing my little girl call for me.” It’ll be tough, I know. (Think about it, I couldn’t include MOLLY on my list.) But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not their mother/daughter/sister/friend) love.


i love sleeping in my queen-sized bed coz i can guling2, i love waking up in the morning when everyone is still asleep, i love making to-do-lists and posting them all over my room, i love eating bfast at mcd, i love swimming and dipping my legs in the pool, i love the smell of my store room, i love experimenting with desserts and looking for easy recipes on the net, i love watching movies alone and cry at the corniest scenes, i love couple seats;), i love picnics, i love the beach, i love fun-fairs, i love the big red SALE sign in malls, i love to people-watch, i love good food,i love belly buttons coz i think they're adorable;), i love subang parade coz not many people go there, i love reading chic-lits, i love reading my diary over and over again, i love goofing around, i love sleepovers, i love having girly moments, i love shah alam, i love driving around my hometown, i love hanging out in the car whilst looking at houses, i love the 'pffft' sound when i blow in the baby's tummy, i love bargains and vintage items, i love looking at stick-thin ppl with long straight hair, i love my yawa camps, i love all my clubs,i love dancing to Barney's songs, i love secrets, i love strawberry shake, i love tgif's nachos, i love giggling and slapping ppl when i think they're funny, i love making faces at babies, i love the sound of birds chirping, i love the morning cool breeze, i love dresses, i love looking at dresses,i love making ppl happy, i love sappy valentine cards, i love nail polish,i love having my legs waxed eventho it hurts, i love my ME time.i love LOVE


thanks azie for this assignment.i had fun doing it:)



1 comments:

Azie Nazri said...

and i had fun reading it! ;)