Here is a list of the eateries i must go and stuff my face before Ramadhan starts. (This is a yearly routine i do)
1) Sec 7 fresh frozen eatery.i like how they marinated their meat.It's so juicy, yummy and I keep having dreams about them.like seriously!
2) Waffles at Waffle World. preferably eaten for breakfast.
3) Oreo cupcakes with vanilla icing.This one I'm proud to say I can do myself. I just need a bit of booster for the determination and effort to take place.
4) Nasi Lemak paru PKNS. the best nasi lemak ever made. I swear nasi lemak jati is nowhere near compared to this Singaporean based nasi lemak.
5) Delicious's Chocolicious sundae.the name says it all
6) Any megherita pizza.
7) Rhema Thai's Tomyam .spicy and sour just the way I like it.
8) Mcd's gourmet chicken burger. Who would have thought that something so delicious could be so near my hse. Best eaten on its own, without ketchup/chili sauce.
9) Khalifah's Garlic Cheese Naan
10) Mirasaa's Kuey Teow Soup-clear and healthy just the way I like it.
11) Aunty gina's mee kari.
12) Serai platter at Serai, Empire. This platter comes with sauté mushrooms, chicken/meat/lamb on stick (satay), fried ring squid and etc.
That's about it now.I'm drooling as I'm typing this list. damn, it's midnight and I'm hungryyyy! great -____-