Saturday, May 15, 2010

Doing number 2 isn't so coo'

These past few weeks, I've transformed into a munch monster.I munch everything I get my hands on be it keropok, biscuits and lollies. I noticed I've gained love handles, jiggly arms and extra film on fat underneath the buttocks. so unflattering-____-

One fine Thursday night in the midst of my munch madness, I happen to stuffed my face with nasi arab bought by my mother. The rice was good, the roasted chicken was roasted to perfection. However, the red gravy accompanied it was a bit off. I gobbled it down nonetheless. I even had two to three servings of the gravy despite its funny smell and odd taste.

The next morning, my tummy did some serious somersaults. The pain was excruciating(*cue water works) I had to put my hands on my tummy at all time for pressure, I couldn't stand straight and had to visit the loo every 10 minutes to do number 2. It hurts so bad that it was up to the point that every visit to the loo would end up with tears.

To topped it all off, I had pre-practicum that very morning. My parents advised me to skip pre-practicum because of my situation but I insisted on going as me being absent from one day of pre-prac would result to failure for my entire practicum.

Lets just say, I pulled through the day with a straight face carved, despite the piercing back-flips going on. Went straight home, did my business in the loo for the umpteenth time and slept like a baby.



Thanks to my food poisoning experience, I have become a selective, picky eater. There is a musibah or a lesson learnt from this agonizing experience after all.

7 comments:

Valossa Vicious said...

Can't read my, can't read my
No they can't read my poker face~~

Hahahahah!
Reminds me of this song.

You're not alone, Aina.
I had a similar experience a few years ago after eating almost 2 large boxes if limau mandarin alone. I had a severe case of diarrhea for more than a week.

I learnt my lesson.

aina said...

hahahhaha.my secret is out!haha

we now know we have to eat in moderation and not eat anything that smells funny or else, it would result to unhappy tummies

ayunimadarina said...

uhuhuhuhuh.

comel!

gone thru d same experience too! but still, eat a lot !

;p

Pana Sensei said...

bukan musibah la awak..
hikmah..

kesian dia cirit..

great8plus1 said...

teddy-hehehhe.i ponn.sometimes our crave for food wins!!no matter what our tummy says;)

pana-hahahhaha,no wonder musibah sounded wrong.haha.i dah ok dah nie.healthy as a horse!:D

-aina

person said...

that totally happend to me today i ate fast food chinese food and soda all at the time for lunch m tummy supper dupper hurt after or between your totally right number 2 is not cool 0_0

aina said...

person-i hope ur feeling much better now!:D