Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Exams over.hu-rahhh! Celebrated freedom by having lunch at Ausmat with fellow mates and snoozed under the covers like a baby the whole evening. Later that night, went to Shed Restaurant with the family to celebrate Aunty Gina’s birthday. Food was edible but too oily for my liking. Besides, there was this annoying fat cat starring at me and my food. I was in fear thus did not enjoy dinner.(I have a fear for cats since little). Nonetheless, the adults liked it and could not stop praising the food and the relaxing ambiance the place has to offer.

Quickly rushed home to watch Nur Kasih on TV and hates Nur’s sister, Sarah more and more now. Gosh, she’s like a bug u just wish u could squash on. The way she moves, the way she talks, the way she portrays herself infuriates me.

Then there’s Aliya. Gosh, grow up dude. She needs to stop being a spoiled anak datuk and start acting like a wife. I Feel like giving her a vigorous shake.

That is all for now. Happy hols people :)

1 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

hepi holiday aina!!
nant shalam kembali senyap gelita..