Tuesday, March 10, 2009

no more drama please.

Can I please have one good day? The pressure is having its toll on me and I can’t bear it any longer. I guess when one’s tired, the ugly does get its way out. One after anthr, problems are unsolved, matters are brushed aside and im scared I aint got no more hands to bear them all. all I’m asking is for me to have one good day.

The only thing that’s making me feel all pumped up again is ally’s bday. Though it is in April, a month away, the thought of shopping for the party, the hunt for her pressie and decorations can make me go bizarrely happy.

*i feel like putting ally's picture here*

alia, your bash is the one and only thing that's making me joie de vivre

3 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

indon de?

Anonymous said...

aiyaaa...beshnye shopping kat indon...huhu...

aina said...

iie,singaporu de