Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i shall find u a name

My computer is finally working again. hip hip hooray! I am now able to open my facebook and blog with harmony. With the computer finally working again, I vowed to myself, the computer and everyone else, that I shall take excellent care of the computer from now on, despite it being ancient.

Oh how I missed the eeee sound u make when I switch u on, your yellow screen and the way you get jammed from time to time Though I often bicker about you, losing you these couple of days has been traumatizing. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

I now see these quirkiness of yours as unique and original.

2 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

aina..plz don gv names to those cold lifeless thing..(jadik panas bile cpu on je)
ive had enuf..no no no

aina said...

hai,pana chan:)

gambatte kudasai for tmrw.u mesti duduk sblh i ngn midin tau