Tuesday, October 14, 2008

=)

I was tagged by fiqah and nashrah.thanks darlings:)

My top 10 favourite food.

- pumpkin soup
- tgif's nachos
- tomyam
- tom yam kung
- mama's lasagna
- lamb pie
- mashed potato
- baked oysters with cheese
- burger king's mushroom swiss
- sautéed mushroom

10 Things I love doing
- sleeping
- watching movies
- eating
- dancing with aunty gina and the baby
- reading
- exercising.hehe
- spend quality time with the ones i sayang
- shopping
- go for massages
- checking out easy recipes on the net

5 Types of girls that I adore
- the ones who are pretty inner and out
- the humble type
- smart ones but still knows how to have a good time
- funnny ones
- the one who chooses her ho's over her bro's

5 Things I love doing when I'm feeling down
- cry
- eat
- sleep
- bury my head in my diary
- whine

5 Things I love doing when I'm happy
- do my happy dance
- eat
- watch a movie
- spread the joy
- grin from ear to ear

10 Ways to win my heart
- love me for who i am
- speaks good english
- a romantic
- knows how to make me smile
- makes an effort to mixed in with my family and friends
- cares about his family,life, future
- includes me in his life.able to tell me about his life, insecurities, dreams and etc
- doesnt care about popularity and is not a social climber.doesnt drink and go clubbing and doesnt care what other ppl think of 'us'
- one who would go miles for me;)
- a gentleman

My top 5 most favourite junk food
- twisties
- chachos
- reese's buttercup
- baskin robin's pralines and cream
- mars chocolate

5 Things I wish it could happen soon
- for him to actually change and make a move
- for this semester to be over
- for my investment to go up,up, upppp
- for my hair to goo lonnnng and thick again
- for aunty gina to be preggers again

10 Ridiculous things I wish to do before I die
- go to Hong Kong
- do something drastic for mother earth
- face all my fears
- volunteer at a third world country
- make a difference in someone's life
- be an editor at a fashion magazine
- swim with the sharks
- explore asia
- have my own clothing label
- write a book

My top 10 recently most addicted song
If i was a boy-beyonce
Disturbia-rihanna
T-shirt-shontelle
Angel-natasha bedingfield
Marvelous things-eisley
Lucky-colbie caillat and jason mraz
The piano song-im not sure
I got u-nikki flores
One last chance-James Morisson
Hot and Cold-kate perry

10 Person I wish to tag
- ainun
- nadhirah
- my eight grls
- syeikh
- azie
- herne
- teddy
- safwan
- jeng
- suraya

2 comments:

AA said...

for u my queen...anything.but wait...u hv a happy dance?

aina said...

oh yea.i do.hehehehe.*blushes*