Tuesday, August 18, 2009

to new beginnings!

yesterday's event brought me back to the past.old feelings came gushing back like waves crashing.how could i let someone treat me so low, so insignificantly embarrassing?how was i able to forgive and forget and move on, like everything's hunky dory?whilst the truth is, i am crying inside?how could i still carve a smile and secretly hoping for the better?how could i blame myself for defending the truth for i have not done anything wrong?

a friend once said to me 'respect yourself first and others would respect you' and that made me think deep about the past, the present and everything else.all these while, i cared so much about pleasing others that i forget to please myself.and because of such nature, people tend to stomped all over me and i'm tired and sick of it.

and so from now on, i would not allow anyone to kick, push,punch me anymore.i shall respect myself more, treat myself like the queen i desire because no one has control over me,my thoughts,my body, my mood other than myself:)

6 comments:

AA said...

You'll always be my queen. XD

Aziz said...

Aina, I've just linked your blog to mine =)

great8plus1 said...

syeikh-awww.u'll always be my twisted blood-crazy king!

aziz-thanks aziz.i shall link ur blog as well.


-aina

Anonymous said...

Require a type on education or research books and web sites regarding the subject before starting to teach your pet dog. It appears to be an easy task to coach a dog but lots of things that will make feeling to us won't appear sensible into a pet. Understanding the best way to train and learning how you can have a very good workout will probably be good for you both during this process. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Vi7765ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

Locate a reducing expression insurance coverage coverage. This insurance policy will health supplement your assets if something transpires with you prior to your investments get to a predetermined money. Since additionally, you will spend significantly less when your purchases do better, this policy is an excellent selection for those who desires to spend less over time. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]

Anonymous said...

Withstand getting anything just because it is for sale if what is for sale will not be something that you need to have. Buying something you will not require is a waste of cash, no matter how much of a discount it is possible to get. So, try and avoid the enticement of the huge revenue indication. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]