Sunday, March 15, 2009

fugly

my level of bitchiness is currently at a disturbing stage.too many jobs to be done, too little time.the ugly really does win over me.sorry guys,if i have snapped, lashed out, boss u around or the followings. i have sinned and im not proud of it.i don't care if u dont like me verry much rite now, i dont fancy myself right now either.

maybe a pair of good looking shoes would do the trick.preferably silver peep-toe, ankle length shoes like the one in my dreams.or a cute, flowy dressy top or a small fancy pansy leather bag.yess,those would definitely toned down the bitch in moi.



oh and today is herne's bday.happy birthday darling!jomlah celebrate like last time.everyone's soo tensed these days, a get together is exactly what we need:)

1 comments:

aina said...

i can be quite a meany if i want to.it's horrible